"African Garden Furniture" first opened its doors to the public in 2001 sourcing and selling mainly patio and garden furniture from a small premises in the Fourways area.
We gradually increased our indoor furniture ranges and needed to change our image from an outdoor orientated furniture specialist to that of an alround furniture specialist. "African Garden Furniture" then began trading under our new logo: "Furniture Warehouse".
This fully describe what we are about.
- We sell straight to the public straight from our warehouse stores. Our stores offer furniture options for all the rooms in your home.
- We are furniture specialists with a wide variety of living room, lounge, dining room, bar, kids, study and outdoor furniture available.
- With low overheads we can keep our prices lower.
- To ensure we offer the best possible price to our clients we situated our stores in industrial zones where the rental is lower.
- We keep our sales teams compact and dedicated.
- Our no frills attached warehouse stores are plain and simple.
- We add low margins to our products.
- We keep large volumes of stock and therefore we sell items WHOLESALE straight to the public
- We discontinued imported furniture as their quality is proven to be poor
- We only support South African factories. This ensures better quality and of course guaranteed repairs and product support.
.........................creating jobs for the Southern African people via supporting local manufactured goods is the solution to our success