- A Furniture Warehouse salesman must first contact a client before any payments are made to confirm all order details.
Clients place "Sales orders" when:
- Goods are out of stock.
- Different material is required (than the items in stock).
- Custom size is required.
- Different color is required (than the items in stock).
We need a minimum deposit of 15% when goods are placed on "Sales Order" and:
- Goods will only be ordered from the factory once the deposit is received.
- The client will be informed as soon as the goods arrive and are ready for collection or delivery.
- It is recommended that the client inspect the goods before delivery or collection.
- Goods are only released once full payment is made and cleared.
A reasonable delivery fee is charged based on the distance to the final destination.