EASY SELF HELP 24/7 Online ordering:
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO OUR VAST COLOUR AND MATERIAL TYPE OPTIONS MOST OF OUR ADVERTISED OPTIONS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AFTER A MANUFACTURING PERIOD
Manufacturing period for NON STOCK options vary between 2 and 8 weeks depending on the product.
We carry limited numbers of IN STOCK items based on market demand popular colours and material types.
CLIENTS WANTING IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OR COLLECTION NEED TO 1ST, BEFORE PLACING AN ONLINE ORDER CONTACT OUR CLOSEST STORE TO CHECK POSSIBLE AVAILABILITY.
Please contact the store closest to your delivery address (delivery cost is established based on the distance measured between client and closest store)
1. Select your items and ADD TO CART
2. Once done: View Cart & Proceed to checkout procedure
3. Once completed click on Place order
4. You will now receive Order confirmation email , you order status is now ON-HOLD
5. Please double check that all your info is correct, if incorrect please log in again and amend via MY ACCOUNT
Your order is now safely next in line for either quick delivery if in stock or next in line to manufacture at the factory
PLEASE DO NOT PAY A DEPOSIT OR FULL AMOUNT UNTIL a Furniture Warehouse sales consultant has contacted you to confirm all order details and then change order status to: PROCESSED
The self help online ordering section is now done, from here you will be taken care of via sales consultant from the FURNITURE WAREHOUSE store closes to you.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US. WE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS A SALES CONSULTANT IS AVAILABLE IN WORKING HOURS TO FOCUS ON YOUR ORDER
6. The sales consultant will confirm if the item/s or similar items are in stock in any of our stores.
7. If not in stock, manufacturing of the product/s duration period will be discussed with you.
8. The Sales consultant will now convert your ONLINE ORDER to a new SALES ORDER and email it to you to double check, sign and email back.
9. You can now PAY A DEPOSIT before your new product/s get manufactured or FULL PAYMENT if item is in stock..
Once the order is ready for collection or delivery the sales consultant will mark its status to: COMPLETED
A minimum Deposit of 15% to be paid on orders for newly manufactured NON STOCK options. Balance due on completion before delivery/collection
- Goods will only be ordered from the factory once the deposit is received and funds have cleared.
- The client will be informed as soon as the goods arrive and are ready for collection or delivery.
- It is recommended that the client inspect the goods before delivery or collection.
- Goods are only released once full payment is made and cleared. An invoice will be issued on delivery or collection day.