Skip to content
Repairs will either be :
A. Free of charge:
- Only if the product is still under warranty.
- Only if the “maintenance” procedures were followed.(and followed correctly). (a inspection report will be issued from the factory)
- If the product was used for normal use.
- Only if it is a genuine FURNITURE WAREHOUSE product.
- If the product was not modified in any way. (e.g “varnished” ,painted, coated)
B. Charged : For labour only (at cost) if:
- The the warranty expired.
- If the product was used abnormally (e.g: exposed to heavy weight or weather conditions)
- If maintenance procedures were not followed.
(according to the factory inspection report)
- If the product was modified. (e.g.: “varnished” ,painted or coated)
- The product must be forwarded to the nearest shop by the customer.
(A delivery fee will be charged if the customer cannot drop the items off at the shop)
- The FURNITURE WAREHOUSE consultant will create a “CRO” (Customer Repair Order)
- The client will be informed when the factory inspection report is received.
- The repair fee or cost will be forwarded to the client (if applicable)
- The repairing process will only commence once the client approves of the fee charged.
- The consultant will contact the client once the goods are received back (repaired) from the factory.
- A CRO invoice will be issued to the client.
- Goods will only be released once payment is cleared (see “ordering & payment system).
- Goods not collected withing x30 days will be sold as “CLEARANCE”. (unless prior arrangement were made)